This lavish strengthing Shampoo & Conditioner combo is enriched with Biotin and ProVitamin B5, Two powerful vitamins that strengthen and nourish fragile hair. Seven botanical extracts sooth and condition the hair and scalp. With regular use hair will look and feel thicker, healthier and more luxurious.
*This is a non-cbd hair care product
Safe for colored and chemically treated hair. No Parabens or Sulfates, Color & Straightener Safe.
Apply, lather and massage into scalp. Rinse. Follow with pHlora Balanced Strenghting Conditioner.
This lavish strengthening conditioner is enriched with Biotin and ProVitamin B5, two
powerful vitamins that strengthen, nourish and add luster to hair. A mix of eleven amino acids, the building blocks of proteins, are used to strengthen, repair and condition the hair shaft. With regular use, hair will look and feel thicker, healthier and more luxurious. Safe for colored, straightened and chemically-treated hair.
After washing with Strengthening Shampoo, work through wet hair. Massage. Leave in
1-5 minutes. Rinse.
• Biotin - Biotin is a B-complex vitamin that helps with hair health
• Calendula Officinalis (Marigold) Flower Extract - Hair and scalp conditioning
• Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract: A plant antioxidant with hair and skin soothing and moisture binding properties
• Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract - Powerful antioxidant that helps condi-tion scalp and hair while providing some UV
• Panthenol - Form of Vitamin B5 that penetrates through the cuticle of the hair and acts as a powerful humectant that helps hair
• Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice - Saturated with essential vitamins and minerals that help heal scalp, add sheen, luster and shine while fighting frizz and restoring hair back to proper health
• Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract - Scalp conditioning and soothing
• Rosmarinus Officinalss (Rosemary) Leaf Extract & Oil: Wonderful skin antioxidant that helps stimulate circulation and promotes a more even skin tone. Also has anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial properties